Gift Card Terms and Conditions
For gift cards purchased in our stores:
Review the terms on the back of the card. Gift cards sold in stores are issued by TVI, Inc. dba 2nd Ave. Thrift Superstores™.
- Coupons and discounts cannot be applied to purchase a gift card.
- The purchase and redemption of gift cards cannot exceed $250 on a single card.
- Gift cards are not subject to replacement if lost, stolen or damaged. Treat your gift card like cash.
- Gift card can only be used in the country in which it was purchased.
- Our gift cards are nonrefundable and cannot be transferred, exchanged, or resold and cannot be redeemed for cash (except where required by law).
- 2nd Ave.® reserves the right to place a hold on a gift card or to refuse the sale of a gift card, in the event of suspected fraud.
- Gift cards with a zero balance may be deactivated after 30 days with no activity.
- Additional terms may be found on the back of your gift card.
- Gift cards may be subject to a deactivation date, more than two years after purchase, under which the gift card will be deactivated from immediate use at a cash register. Deactivation of a gift card does not mean that the gift card balance has expired; the available card balance as of the deactivation date will remain available for your use. You may be required to exchange a deactivated gift card, at no charge, for a new gift card in the amount of the available balance. If you have problems in obtaining a replacement gift card after deactivation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your Thrift Superstore